Skin tags are ugly, unsightly and can cause irritation, pain, and discomfort.
Skin tags, medically known as acrochordons, are soft, skin-colored flaps of skin that extend out from various parts on your body.
They generally do not cause pain unless rubbedfrequently or twisted and are not a medical threat.
How to use:
- Squeeze the liquid on a cotton swab
- Place the swab on your skin tag.
- Repeat this process up to four times a day.
- The liquid may dry the tag until it falls off.
- Homeopathic Topical Remedy: 100% Natural with Thuja Occidentalis
- Great skin tag remover for all skin types and sensitive areas!
- Apply three times a day with a cotton swab and expect results in 3 to 8 weeks. Skin tags will dry and fall off.
- This skin tag remover is the perfect solution that's safe and natural!
- No need for an entire skin tag kit, simply the Skin Tag Remover! NOT FOR USE ON MOLES OR WARTS.