What else you need to know:
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily. To use: Slap it on. Wait 10 minutes. Strip it off.
How to use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration).
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing.