What it is:
Meet the Poly Nail Gel with QuickDry™ - The biggest innovation to Nail Polish since the Nail Gel.
Our Poly Nail Gel with QuickDry™ is shaking up the nail game! This heavily sought-after nail polish gel is for all you fashionistas out there! With this nail gel, you will be able to get them done well and in a blink of an eye!
The easiest way to get started: GET THE STARTER KIT that includes all the components to start doing your nails at home! >> Poly Nail Gel Starter Kit
- Get the TOP and BASE COAT HERE >> TOP AND BASE COAT
- Get the UV LED Nail Lamp HERE >> QUICK-DRYING UV LED NAIL LAMP
- Get the Nail Pops HERE >> POWER NAIL POPS (50 PIECES)
- Get the Gel Applicator Tools HERE >> DUAL APPLICATOR TOOL
- Get the Cuticle Oil Pen HERE >> Born Pretty Cuticle Oil Pen
The AirGel Nail Gel is an all-in-one formula for the perfect working consistency. No monomer, no mixing, no ratios. The odorless formula allows you to work as fast or as long as you want. Tube dispensing allows you to use just what you need for no wasted product. Formulated using a game-changing polymer fusion, Gel's breakthrough QuickDry™ Technology delivers gravity-defying performance for astonishingly easy, chase-free applications.
- If applied correctly, you will have 2 - 3.5 WEEKS of intact wear
- Nail enthusiasts have raved about the colour performance of these nail gels
- Our nail gels have no smell, are non-toxic and are environmentally friendly
- For proper curing, please cure under nail led/UV lamp
- Time for curing: Under an LED lamp it will take 30-60 secs, UV lamp 2-4 min
How to use:
- Prepare nails by cleaning and trimming the nail surface. As per a normal manicure process, push back cuticles.
- Apply the base coat to nails; use UV lamp to cure for 30 seconds
- Directly apply the gel polish; use UV lamp to cure for 2-3 minutes or use an LED lamp for 60 secs. After drying, apply a second layer and cure with the UV or LED lamp again
- Apply the top coat nail polish, which will ensure the colour looks even more striking, then use your UV or LED lamp to cure
- Using a cotton ball soaked with cleanser, remove the tacky surface
How to remove:
- Using acrylic remover, soak your nails for about 5 minutes
- Remove the entire piece of nail enamel gently
How to store:
As with all gel nail polishes, exposure to direct light or heat can affect it's thickness and colour. Hence, please store your polish in a cool dark place. In addition, you can also store the gel polish in your refrigerator to extend the life of the product and to prevent it from clumping, which will make application easier.