Blackheads, wrinkles, and pores are a thing of the past!
✔ Promotes collagen production, revitalizing skin cells
✔ Smoothes wrinkles and furrow lines
✔ Cleanses clogged pores and blackheads
✔ Tightens enlarged pores
✔ Removes blackheads and dehydrate pores
"This type of energy in the wavelength spectrum of 600–1300 nanometers can penetrate deep into the skin and be absorbed. This can result in skin rejuvenation, repair of tissue and promotion of wound healing. The energy can also target bacteria, inflammation and stimulate collagen.” - (Dr. Robin Evans - Southern Connecticut Dermatology)
It compromises of 4 functions to treat individual problems, by concentrating on a specific colored light for respective treatments. The technology incorporates the use of photon light energy, exclusively for the purpose of resolving skin aging, dullness, dark spots, blemishes to acne problems.
- Heliotherapy - LED light is used to provide a painless skin-care treatment by boosting collagen production treating mild to moderate acne. LED light works by sending energy-producing packets of light into the deeper layers of the skin. LED treatments can minimize fine lines and wrinkles, treat sun-damage and stretch marks, with each color wave penetrating to different levels.
- Wavelength: 620nm(+/- 10nm)
- Removes fine lines and wrinkles, and helps with collagen production, overall redness, and inflammation as well as the reduction of sun damage.
- Wavelength: 415nm(+/- 10nm)
- Produces singlet oxygen in PP-9 or Prophryn, a compound generated by the P. Acne. This form of oxygen is very toxic to the bacteria that grows on the skin that results in acne breakouts, decreasing acne with absolutely no downtime.
- Stimulates the production of collagen, the essential protein used to replace damaged skin tissue, helping to minimize pore size
- Wavelength: 590nm(+/- 10nm)
- Known to stimulate elastin and collagen in your skin, and gives you that natural glow. If scars are an area of concern for you, amber may be the way to go.
- Wavelength: 520nm (+ - 10nm)
- Has a calming effect and has been proven to assist in reducing melasma and other skin discolorations.
- Targets melanocytes which are melanin-producing cells in the bottom layer of the epidermis. This prevents excess melanin from traveling to the surface of the skin, breaking up the clusters of pigment and therefore diminishing any existing hyperpigmentation.
- Wavelength: 700nm(+/- 10nm)
- What happens when you mix red and blue LED light? You get purple of course, and all of the effects of both colors combined. You might want to give purple a try if you’re looking to treat acne or deal with signs of premature aging.
How to Use: It is advised to read through the instruction manual prior to use*
- Clean your face by applying water
- Apply serum or cream onto your face. (Recommended)
- Press the power switch to adjust intensity level: Power increases subsequently with the number of presses. Press once for intensity level 1, up to a maximum level 5 intensity. The 6th time will turn off the device.
- Press the LED Button for different modes, press once for Red light, twice for Green, thrice for Blue, 4 times for Yellow, 5 times for Pink, 6 times for Pink Flash mode.
- Move the device slowly to your face. Apply normal pressure and move the device in an inner to an outer motion. (nose to ears)
- Optimal timing is 2-5 minutes, then wait for the magic to happen!
Warnings for use:
- Do not use this device around eyes, injured skin, dermatitis caused by cosmetics, acne inflamed parts, or reshaping parts.
- It is normal for this device will have low noise due to ultrasonic vibration.
- Remember this device must be used with skin cream or liquid. Do not use it under dry conditions.
- Children, pregnant women, and severe heart disease patients cannot use this device.
- Please keep your hands dry when using this device
- After use, please wipe the probe with a dry cloth and disinfect it by alcohol.