Blackhead Removal Guide
A blackhead is a skin issue that nobody wants. It can make you feel unattractive as well as self-conscious. When you face a big crowd, you will feel ashamed. This is why you need to find a way that can overcome your problem.
But before that let us know what it really means. A blackhead has a similarity with a whitehead. It is a clogged pore that usually appears on the face, ear, back, and other parts of your body. When dead skin and oil is exposed to air, they oxidize and turn black, also known as a blackhead.
Causes of Blackheads
There are lots of factors that contribute to the formation of skin issues such as blackheads and acne. Below is the list.
- Overproduction of oil that usually happens during puberty.
- Oily beauty products, including makeup and sunscreen.
- Greasy hair
- Greasy foods
- Too much alcohol consumption
- Higher caffeine intake
Unluckily, the main cause of blackheads is called a genetic predisposition. People have a high risk to acquire more blackheads than others. However, you do not need to feel worried as there are effective solutions that can remove and prevent them.
Safe and Convenient Blackhead Removal
When removing blackheads, the two most indispensable things are cleanliness and commitment. In order to prevent infection or irritation, it is essential that everything you employ is as clean as possible. Besides, never touch your face when your hands are not clean. Make sure to wash them before touching your sensitive face.
Have you been using a warm washcloth for a long time? If so, use a clean cloth before wiping affected area. The heat will open up your pores and loosen up the gunk inside. To have a holistic outcome, you may try the following:
- Wash your hands – Never touch your face with dirty hands to avoid new blackheads. If you always forget it, practice it on a regular basis so that your mind and body will be aware.
- Wash your inner ear with a pat dry and a relevant face wash – Apart from that, you have to clean your ear using a face wash. Within a short span of time, you will see a huge difference.
- Soak a washcloth in warm water and apply to the blemish – When you have been using lukewarm water to address your blackheads, make sure that it will last for a few minutes to achieve more fulfilling outcomes.
- Use Blackhead Tweezers - With the availability of blackhead tweezers online, you can take advantage of them. They can remove your blackheads with a guaranteed satisfaction and convenient experience. But, choose a stainless steel tweezers to avoid any disappointment.
At Focallure Cosmetics, we provide one of a kind blackhead tweezers. They are sturdy that can last for a lifetime. They are also available at a more reasonable price, which can guarantee a bigger saving. Make us as your number one option today. With our years of experience, we can go beyond your expectations.